CHIMNEY SMOKE PROBLEM | FIREPLACE SMOKE PROBLEMS
Also referred to as fireplace smoke in house, and chimney smoke problems. Fireplace smoke back up can be attributed to a multitude of different things. Atlanta Chimney Doctor provides many proven products and services that eliminate fireplace smoke back up from all chimney types. Finding out the cause(s) of fireplace smoke backup is usually a very technical task. Our CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) Certified Chimney Sweeps are trained, tested, and experienced with every type of fireplace smoke back up occurrence.
There must be at least 100 reasons why your fireplace smokes.
- Is your damper fully open?
- Is your firewood green or wet from rain or snow?
- Is your chimney dirty?
- Is your chimney tall enough?
- Is the flue large enough for your fireplace opening?
- Is the chimney on an outside wall of your house?
- Is your home too tight?
- Your house can also be too loose!
- The other 92 reasons for fireplace smoke back up may have to do mainly with design problems when the fireplace was built.
A true understanding of fireplaces requires extensive knowledge of airflow patterns, pressure differentials, and actual fireplace construction techniques. One of our CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps can assess your chimney and its termination environment to pin point the cause(s) of your fireplace smoke back up and prescribe the resolution.
CHIMNEY EXHAUST FANS
Our chimney fans solve all of your fireplace and chimney smoking problems. It has a six month money back guarantee.