DRYER VENT CLEANING
- There are 15,500 Fires Associated with Clothes Dryers Annually. These Fires Account for 20 Deaths, 370 Injuries and More Than $88 Million in Property Damage.
- Dryer Vents Clogged With Lint Cause the Dryer to Run Longer Resulting in Excess Energy Costs of $18 to $24 per Month.
- Dryers run more efficiently, routine dryer vent maintenance will prolong the life of your dryer.
- Leading Appliance Manufacturers Recommend Your Dryer Vent be Cleaned Every Year.
- If a Clothes Dryer Takes Longer Than One Cycle to Dry a Load Then There May be a Fire Hazard in the Dryer Vent.
WHY WOULD I NEED A CHEMICAL CLEANING ON MY CHIMNEY AND FIREPLACE?
- Commercial laundries
- Single-family homes
There are many things that contribute to the proper operation of a clothes dryer, the venting is perhaps the most critical. Below we describe a dryer’s functions and how its venting plays a part.
- Clothes dryers can be found in 80 percent, or 81.5 million homes throughout the United States.
- A full load of wet clothes placed in a dryer contains about one half gallon of water. As water is removed, lint is created from the clothes.
- Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer it runs, the more money it costs you.
- At Atlanta Chimney Doctor, we are licensed and insured to service all of your dryer vent cleanings and repairs.
We’re Your Fireplace Experts
& Have Been in Business for Over 30 Years