CHIMNEY LINER REPAIR
If you enjoy your cozy fireplace during the winter months and the appeal it adds to your home, maintenance should be part of your yearly routine. There are many parts of your chimney that you should keep up with, especially when you are looking into repairs or replacements.
Chimney liners, also known as flue liners, allow gases such as carbon monoxide to escape safely from your home. Liners also help control the exterior temperature of the chimney. Chimney lining repair and installation is a standard procedure for homeowners. When you need service, you can count on Atlanta Chimney Doctor.
Why Replace Your Chimney Lining?
Chimney maintenance increases the value and safety of your home. There are a few reasons why a chimney liner may need to be repaired or replaced, including:
- Misalignment: The smooth surface of a liner allows air to escape with ease. Misaligned liners make it harder for toxic fumes to leave your home.
- Missing flue liner joints: Mortar lining joints disappear over time after exposure to rain and corrosive fumes.
- Gaps between liners: Gaps can occur from missing liner joints or improper installation. Gaps can lead to trapped carbon monoxide or deterioration of the chimney.
Without a liner, the masonry comes in contact with fumes released during heating. These gases are acidic, so they begin to deteriorate the structure. A solid lining will remove these gases from your home and keep the foundation of your chimney intact.
Updating any misplaced or faulty liners will prevent further damage to your home. To continue to enjoy your chimney, you should schedule regular professional inspections to check your liner’s safety and replace or repair your liner as needed.
Our Chimney Relining Services
At Atlanta Chimney Doctor, we specialize in stainless steel chimney liners. These liners have a smooth interior that works well with all chimneys. They provide an ideal path for smoke and gas to funnel out of your home.
Stainless steel liners are made of one piece of continuous metal, so gaps cannot form. Stainless steel liners come in a variety of diameters and work well with different size chimneys.
Some of the advantages of stainless steel chimney liners include:
- Lifetime warranty: We strive to keep your chimney safe for a long time.
- Fire protection: Controlling the air quality and temperature helps reduce the risk of fire.
- Code requirements: If you choose to sell your home, a new stainless steel liner will help you meet fire code requirements and add value to your home.
Contact Our Team for Your Chimney Lining Repair Services
Keeping your home and family safe is your number one priority. It’s ours, too. With 33 years of experience, our team of experts is prepared to replace your liner so you can enjoy your chimney as long as possible.
We offer different kinds of Ventinox stainless steel liners, including:
- A liners.
- Appliance liners.
- Coil liners.
- Utility flue liners.
We’re Your Fireplace Experts
& Have Been in Business for Over 30 Years